EARLY CHILDHOOD NETWORKING RECEPTION
at the 16th Annual Young Child Expo & Conference
Mingle with early childhood colleagues and leaders from around the world. Additional details will be confirmed soon!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND.
- Experience a night on the town in one of the greatest cities in the world.
- Network with early childhood professionals from around the world.
- Continue conversations and make connections with sponsors, speakers, exhibitors, and other attendees that you could not finish during the conference.
- Great value. Registration includes appetizers, drinks, and good music.
- Make unforgettable memories with colleagues from around the world.
- Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019
- Time: 7 PM to 9 PM
- Location: TBD
- Early Bird (until 4/5/2019): $25
- Regular (after 4/5/2019): $45
Proudly sponsors the Early Childhood Networking Reception at the
16th Annual Young Child Expo & Conference
We are very proud to welcome the ReelAbilities Film Festival to our conference. Selected short films will run from 12:00pm to 12:50pm each day of the conference (Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday) in the Crystal Ballroom. ReelAbilities Film Festival is the largest festival in the U.S. dedicated to promoting awareness and appreciation of the lives, stories, and artistic expressions of people with different abilities. Founded in New York City in 2007, the festival presents international and award-winning films by and about people with disabilities in multiple locations throughout each hosting city. Post-screening discussions and other engaging programs bring together the community to explore, discuss, embrace, and celebrate the diversity of our shared human experience. Preview these films for your own enjoyment, education and for possible inclusion in your educational programming work at your own institution.
ReelAbilities FILM FESTIVAL FILM TITLES: