Previous Conference Highlights:
Proudly sponsors the 15th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION of the YOUNG CHILD EXPO & CONFERENCE
CELEBRATE WITH US.
Join us on our private cruise aboard the Hornblower Hybrid as we celebrate 15 years of the Young Child Expo & Conference in NYC for early childhood leaders from around the world! Scroll to the bottom of the page to REGISTER.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND.
- Cruise around the NYC Harbor in style aboard a private chartered yacht
- View the amazing NYC skyline (Make sure to snap close ups of iconic NYC landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty)
- Network with early childhood professionals from around the world
- Continue conversations with sponsors, speakers, exhibitors, and other attendees that you could not finish during the conference
- Great value. Registration includes transportation to and from the host hotel, 2 drink tickets, hor d’oeurves, delicious buffet dinner, and dessert!
- Great music (Bring your dancing shoes, our DJ will playing some great hits)
- Make unforgettable memories with colleagues (Be ready to a strike a pose in the Photobooth)
- Date – Thursday, May 3rd
- Time – 6pm to 9:30pm
- Location – Pier 40, 92 Hudson River Greenway, New York, NY 10014)
- Transportation – Buses to and from the Wyndham New Yorker Hotel will be provided.
- Departing from NYer Hotel – Buses will arrive in front of the hotel at 5 PM
- Departing from Pier 40 – Buses will arrive at the Pier drop off area at 9:30 PM
If you are ALREADY REGISTERED for the conference, CONTACT US to add THE YACHT CRUISE to your registration.
If you HAVE NOT REGISTERED for the conference, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW.
- Contact Name: Nancy Evangelista (Conference Coordinator)
- Phone Number: (212) 787-9700 x 333
- Email: Nancy.Evangelista@losninos.com
We are very proud to welcome the ReelAbilities Film Festival to our conference. Selected short films will run from 12:00pm to 12:50pm each day of the conference (Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday) in the Crystal Ballroom. ReelAbilities Film Festival is the largest festival in the U.S. dedicated to promoting awareness and appreciation of the lives, stories, and artistic expressions of people with different abilities. Founded in New York City in 2007, the festival presents international and award-winning films by and about people with disabilities in multiple locations throughout each hosting city. Post-screening discussions and other engaging programs bring together the community to explore, discuss, embrace, and celebrate the diversity of our shared human experience. Preview these films for your own enjoyment, education and for possible inclusion in your educational programming work at your own institution.
ReelAbilities FILM FESTIVAL FILM TITLES:
Wednesday May 2nd
Perfectly Normal for Me
Thursday May 3
Anything You can Do
Friday May 4th
Anything You can Do