Los Niños Training presents:
15th Annual Young Child Expo & Conference NYC
SAVE THE DATE – May 1-4, 2018
The 15th Annual Young Child Expo & Conference promises to be another highly rated inspiring professional development opportunity. Use this as your professional development days.
- Learn effective interventions for young children from a wide range of experts.
- Return to your community refreshed & revitalized with new strategies to help young children.
- Be inspired by wonderful keynotes & presentations that will allow you to learn methods to work with young children that you can apply the next day.
- Network & connect with all kinds of professionals from around the world.
- Watch our conference video.
This is my third year attending, and I always leave with helpful tips for my own classroom. I enjoyed this year’s conference the most! – Conference Attendee
Our conference brings everyone together who works with and cares for young children to help them learn and grow such as teachers, psychologists, special education teachers, social workers, physical, occupational and speech therapists, pediatricians, nurses, educators, academics and students. Are you a fan of our conference? See what attendees have to say.
Los Niños Training presents this conference and its mission is to provide helpful learning to all early childhood professionals in order to elevate the important work with do to care for and educate young children. It is a sister organization of Los Niños Services (a provider of therapeutic services to young children in New York City and Westchester County). This conference was founded in 2003 by Dr. Vincent Alfonso (Dean of the School of Education at Gonzaga University) and Dr. Scott Mesh (CEO of Los Niños Services).