Early Childhood Networking Reception
Join us for a special reception – rooftop Noe Terrace (at the Omni Hotel). Enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres with early childhood professionals. Simply bring your conference badge as your admission. Come celebrate with us.
Thursday evening, January 18, 2018 – 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Early Bird $25 until 12/29/17, After Early Bird – $45
If you already registered and would like to add this on to your conference experience call 1-212-787-9700 x 333 and speak to Nancy Evangelista, Conference Coordinator.
Date – Wednesday, January 17, 2018 – 4:30pm – 5:15pm
Fee – $20.00
- Start – Omni Hotel Lobby on Olive Street
- Angels Flight Railway
- Grand Central Market
- Bradbury Building
- Broadway Theater District
- End – Omni Hotel Lobby
Join Your Colleagues to Dine Around Los Angeles!
A Local volunteer tour guide will be guiding groups for dinner to restaurant hot spots around downtown Los Angeles (DTLA) on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 from 5:30pm – 8:00pm. These restaurants attract locals and tourists alike.
For those that are not familiar with DTLA, this is a great way to experience the city while not worrying about getting lost! You will have the chance to network with the conference director, Scott Mesh and fellow attendees from around the world.
Simply sign up for a dinner group and our local volunteers will take you to the local restaurant. All restaurants are within walking distance from the host venue, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel. Attendees are responsible for the cost of their meals therefore we recommend that they bring cash.
To Sign Up:
- Register by clicking on REGISTER NOW. Remember no payment is required for registration!
- Meet your group in the Omni Los Angeles Hotel lobby at 5:15pm on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 and present your group reservation to your tour guide
- ENJOY dinner!
- Your tour guide will take the group back to the Omni Los Angeles Hotel. Feel free to explore the city on your own or catch a show after dinner!
You may only choose ONE restaurant option. Space is extremely limited so be sure to reserve your spot! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to hang with your international colleagues!
The restaurant options are below. Click the restaurant name to be directed to the website:
- Maccheroni Republic (Italian)
- Bar Ama (Tex-Mex)
- Perch (French)
- Au Lac (Vegan Vietnamese Cuisine)
- Badmaash (Contemporary Indian)
If you any questions or additional concerns, feel free to contact our conference team at (212) 787-9700 ext. 336. You may also contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.